Where commerce, culture, and community meet
With its breathtaking, contemporary architecture, multipurpose and dynamic spaces, and flexible configurations, Anvil Centre is the ideal setting for conferences, trade shows, meetings, special events, and community programs.
Anvil Centre is a boutique conference centre conveniently located in the heart of the City of New Westminster. Designed to accommodate a wide range of events, arts and cultural activities, and City and community-led programs, Anvil Centre is a vibrant gathering space and is New Westminster’s newest commercial and cultural hub.
With four levels of configurable spaces, Anvil Centre offers endless possibilities for conferences, community programs, and cultural experiences.
- 18,000 square feet of dedicated event and conference space that can adapt to any function
- 361-seat multi-use non-proscenium theatre with 270° stage and retractable seating, ideal for performing arts, lectures, presentations, film projection, and banquets
- Multi-purpose studios, perfect for smaller conferences, art classes, dance and theatrical performances, and crafts, and for breakout sessions, smaller meetings, and inspiring team-building activities
- The New Westminster New Media Gallery, a cutting-edge space with a progressive, technological vibe
- New Westminster Museum & Archives, which contains over 70,000 archival objects, records, and photographs of New Westminster’s history
- The Community Art Space is an accessible space that celebrates local artistic talent from New Westminster
- Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame, which showcases our national summer sport from its very roots until today
- Ample underground parking
Advanced technical features
- Digital audio-visual systems throughout the entire building
- Free wi-fi for building guests
- Fibre optic live streaming capabilities
- 16-foot ballroom ceilings equipped with production rigging points