What to Know Before You Go
Covid-19 Safety Measures
The City of New Westminster follows provincial health and WorkSafeBC guidelines. The following safety measures are intended to protect our participants, guests and staff. Thank you for your continued patience and support as we face this pandemic together.
What to Expect:
- Self-assess your health. Stay home if you, or anyone in your household are feeling sick, are awaiting COVID-19 test results, or are required to self-isolate
- Anyone displaying symptoms of illness will not be allowed into Anvil Centre.
- Masks required for New Media Gallery entry
- Sanitize hands upon entry. All guests must use sanitizer upon entry to reduce the transmission of COVID-19
- Washrooms located on every floor
- Universal check-in and Vaccine Card Check for all activities at Main Floor Reception Desk on Level 1
- Arrive dressed & prepared to participate. Please arrive with the items you require for your visit: eg. a pre-filled water bottle, mat, towel etc.
- Some activities at Anvil Centre require pre-booked appointments, pre-registration or event tickets:
- New Media Gallery Tours Book your tour
- Archives appointments e-mail email@example.com
- Cultural Programs (In-Person/Virtual) Register
- New Media Gallery + Learning Lab programs (Virtual) Register
- New Media Gallery Events Visit
- Anvil Theatre Ticketed Performances Purchase tickets
- Cultural Space Rentals Enquire
Our Safety Measures for In-Person Programs / Visits / Events:
Masks required for New Media Gallery entry
Universal check-in and Vaccine Card Check for all activities at Main Floor Reception Desk on Level 1
Requesting only one parent/guardian drop-off and pick-up children from class
Disinfecting rooms after each program