Crimson Education - US/UK Admissions Strategy
Ivy League, Oxford, or Cambridge, which one is the best fit for your child?
In this FREE in-person event, we’ll share all the tips, strategies, and secrets to gaining admission to the world’s top universities like Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge, and more!
During our event, you’ll learn:
The US and UK university landscapes
The distinguishing features of top universities in the US and UK
Application timelines and what you need to prepare
A breakdown of the three things admissions officers look at in both UK and US applications
And REAL applications of students that gained admission
Have questions that need answering? We’ll end with a live Q&A with our speaker!
What You Need to Know…
- Event start time is 10am – please arrive promptly
- We will be proving coffee/tea and light refreshments for all guests
- Parents/guardians are more than welcome to attend on their own or with their child
- Students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Event capacity is limited to 60 attendees; registrations will close once maximum is reached
- This is an in-person event in New Westminster – we can’t wait to see you!